Topic

Women’s GoLite Adrenaline 40°F Down Sleeping Bag – $121.87 shipped

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Women’s GoLite Adrenaline 40°F Down Sleeping Bag – $121.87 shipped

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    >> Bender <<
    BPL Member

@bender

Locale: NEO

Sierra trading post has the Women's GoLite Adrenaline 40°F 800 fill Down Sleeping Bag for $121.87 today only. You either have to sign up for the mailing list or you can try coupon code ZXE7822C. For an 800 FP bag this is an amazing price. Claimed weight is 19 oz with 10.4 oz fill.

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

Locale: Phoenix

thanks, the coupon code is for 15% off, and free shipping on any item, or so it seems. i ordered a golite jam2 womens, for $68 total w/ free ship.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Thanks for the headsup Bender, my girlfriend just picked one up!

>> Bender <<
    BPL Member

@bender

Locale: NEO

The % off is dependent on price so it can be 15%, 20%, or 25%. In this case you get the full 25% off & free shipping!

John Vance
    BPL Member

@servingko

Locale: Intermountain West

Bender, thanks for the heads up. I get Sierra Trading Post's emails but most of the time there isn't anything that interests me. I picked up one of these for my son (about 55" tall) that should work perfect.

. .
    BPL Member

@biointegra

Locale: Puget Sound

FYI – I bought one a while back for my daughter and the specs are right on for the S:

1 lb. 3.0 oz

+ 0.7 oz. for included appropriately-sized stuff sack.

(weighed on my scale)

It has nice fabric and seems to be a well made bag with great specs and shape. I'd love to hear more feedback on the Adrenaline 40. It has more down than a WM Summerlite and is smaller. It probably should have been included in Will's recent reviews just based on the amount of down alone. Methinks perhaps a bit of welcome sandbagging on the rating has occurred.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools