Topic

Tarptents in Melbourne

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Tarptents in Melbourne

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Locale: Gauche, CU.

A few weeks ago I commented that I am not just a Tarptent fan/user any longer but also will look after the Australian customers when I can.
    Part of this is that I have several Tarptents that I can demonstrate at my place here in Melbourne.
    I do not sell directly, all purchases and warranties are still from Tarptent.com.
    So if anyone is interested , please contact me at
    franco at tarptent dot com

Franco

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Congratulations, Franco, now you can play with the latest models all the time, ha ha!

Seriously, I am a Tarptent fan, too, and I enjoy reading about your adventures with them.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Franco:

Free room and half board and you got yourself a deal. :)

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Well Ben you would have a free room and board if you visited. Not as exotic as the rest of your trips but not too bad either…
    Come to think of it I am sure I would enjoy having Mary here too…

I have to say that finally playing with non-solo Tarptents has been an experience. The Rainshadow was a nice surprise. You can certainly fit 3 adults in there…

Franco

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Ah, thanks, Franco. Oz is high on my list!

And of course, you'll need to visit LA LA Land too. I'll put an extra shrimp on the barbee for you. :)

Nick Lagos

@nicklagos

Locale: South Australia

franco

good to know – i might have to drop in when in melbourne or you may need a sales dept in adelaide??

tarptents in the gammon ranges last weeke

hope that photo comes out but if not its two tarptents and others in the gammon ranges last week

nick

Franco Darioli
    Spectator

@franco

Hi Nick
    Thanks for the comments, nice pic.
    In a way a lot of the TT customers are a bit like reps, or pimps as Ben likes to call them.
    Because of the fanaticism, I called that the Church of Tarptent.
    I hope at least that the two Moment owners there let the guy with the Lightsabre try the TT shelter for the extra space at no weight penalty.
    Franco

Nick Lagos

@nicklagos

Locale: South Australia

it was a wonderful 6 day trip and the tarptents did great – perfect for the south australian conditions and a joy to use.

i am sure my buddies will come around sooner or later re tarptents

nick

carl becker
    Spectator

@carlbecker

Locale: Northern Virginia

I had six great days using my Sublite in Big Bend Texas last month. Its a keeper, light and tight with a very quick setup.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools