Topic

hammock underquilt site now up

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals hammock underquilt site now up

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

Locale: Phoenix

greetings hangers, te-wa here. i just wanted to let y'all know that ive launched a simple, but effective website which will improve a little in the near future. but for now, its a way to see what underquilts and other products I offer and make purchases from one place. check it out at: http://www.tewaunderquilts.webs.com
    for those who may not know what an "underquilt" is, or have not seen the style that i make, here is a photo:

uq

Justin Carter
    BPL Member

@orangebananas

Locale: San Francisco East Bay

Awesome! I've been thinking about getting an UQ. Good luck.

BRIAN BOLIN
    BPL Member

@oboz

Locale: OVER YONDER'

Nice work/site Te-Wa

Thomas Gauperaa
    BPL Member

@gauperaa

Locale: Norway

Nice website and logo :). Any chance you'll make a new setup video for the 3-season quilt?

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

id love to do a new video. in fact, there is an upcoming AZ hang organized, as you know, thru Hammock Forums. Maybe then i'll get a chance to film someone else setting up their te-wa underquilt. the site is bare bones. but, i love to live simply. easy, no frills, just click on the product and add it to your cart. living simply and with a 'less is more' ideology is what brought me to UL backpacking, hammocking, and cutting down on consumption and pollution in my daily life has evolved from those UL philosophies. So, the website is no different.

i will pro'lly add photos of the products, and maybe a new video, that is all. but, the UQ's speak for themselves.. ;)

George Matthews
    BPL Member

@gmatthews

Congrats on the new site. Simple is good. I like it.

Now how about a nice discount to BPL members : )

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

I've forgotten to mention to the BPL peeps that i added top quilts to the website earlier this week. http://www.tewaunderquilts.webs.com

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Hey Mike,

Summer UQ looks interesting. Is it a 3/4 or a full?

Thanks,

Doug

Justin Carter
    BPL Member

@orangebananas

Locale: San Francisco East Bay

I just got the Summer UQ and love it.

It's 3/4 length.

Great craftsmanship!

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

the te-wa quilts now have a new shell design in which the outer shell is substantially larger than the inner, using a dual differential cut shell. these 3 season "Freeze" quilts and the winter "Flurry" quilts now come with this shell, and the Freeze for instance now comes with 8oz of 800 fill over the previous 7oz fill. the added baffle volume actually requires it, so the warmth is transferred to you at a very small weight increase.
    http://tewaunderquilts.webs.com/apps/webstore/products/show/1216221

I had a recent customer exclaim that the Freeze held strong down to 18.5 degrees.
    I would fairly rate it a 20 degree uq.

thanks for your guys' support!

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

just a bump to let y'all know the Flurry, my winter rated UQ, is now available for purchase (small wait, plan accordingly)

tested to the mid digits, that is to say sub 10 degrees.

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

http://smallbusinesssaturday.com/

keep your money in your community. cottage gear, craft maker, small home business and local farmers. there are many ways to keep your dollar local and out of the hands of big banks, big pharma and big box.

Im proud to say that http://www.tewaunderquilts.webs.com is available to those who choose to keep it real. thanks guys!

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

once again, underquilts are on sale: ALL underquilts will recieve 15% off starting right now until late Dec. 25th

please note, if you order a quilt today it will NOT be delivered in time for the holiday. IN that light, I am giving 15% off all Underquilts as motivation to overlook this fact, so that you can still enjoy hanging during this winter season, and well into all seasons.

this is a great way to surprise someone who will soon learn that a wonderful way to start a new year is by keeping warm and safe inside a te-wa underquilt.

please note that the ordering page on my website will not show this discount, it is only for BPL/HF people (those who read this thread), and for those who learn from word of mouth. that being said please contact me at [email protected] for the payment instructions. thanks, te-wa

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools