Topic

backcountry.com evidently not w/ Bing any longer

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals backcountry.com evidently not w/ Bing any longer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

funny backcountryoutlet is, but backcountry.com is not listed any longer under bing stores

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

i wonder if it has something to do with their ongoing 20% off sale. Maybe, theyll be back on after the sale is over…helps prevent people like me from stacking coupons :/

Pieter Kaufman

@pieter

Konrad, have you had any luck stacking coupons in the past? I tried this past week and it didn't work. One or the other was all I could do.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

I've actually been very successful at stacking coupons. I've done it with Moosejaw, backcountry, backcountryoutlet, altrec etc…pretty much all of them. Most of the time they go through without me having to take additional steps besides clicking through to the store on bing.com. Some other times, my cashback doesn't show up, so i contact them (they have a cashback claim link if your cashback doesn't show up in 2 days) and forward them a pdf of my receipt, and within 24hrs the cashback is sitting in my account, pending the 90 day release period. I think there was one time, when i contacted them, and the bing rep told me he couldn't stack them. I don't keep up with the terms of the cashback agreement, but I figure its fair if I contact them, they see my receipt which clearly shows that I used a coupon, and still reward me my cashback.

Mike M
    BPL Member

@mtwarden

Locale: Montana

I've always been able to use whatever discount code, combined w/ bing

I just purchased some items from backcountryoutlet (their inventory is much smaller than their parent store) and was able to use a discount code and bing

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools