Topic

JT’s Updated Gear List

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists JT’s Updated Gear List

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John Taylor
    BPL Member

@jtaylor

Locale: Shenandoah

My updated gearlist is posted at http://www.centerwalk.com/source/gearList.html

Please take a look, offer suggestions, alternatives, etc. I would like to hear your ideas, thoughts, and questions.

Antonio Abad

@tonyabad

Looks solid. What location do you plan on doing your Summer hikes? Any reason not to include the venerable wind shirt?

I did find one very minor mistake: baklava instead of balaclava. I make the same mistake all the time:-)

Happy hiking.

John Taylor
    BPL Member

@jtaylor

Locale: Shenandoah

Thanks Antonio, I mispronounce that all the time. My wife often laughs at me when I try to say that word!

I carry a Mountain Hardware windshirt. It was a recent acquisition and I had an opportunity to try it out on a trip in early April. It is really warm for the weight.

I primarly hike in Virginia. I used to live in Boulder, CO and did a bit out there as well as a few trips here and there. The last couple of years my focus has been elsewhere, but now I find I have more time to get out more.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools