Topic

gear I would committ crimes for

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) gear I would committ crimes for

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Jordan Hurder

@jordanhurder

Locale: Southern California

On the Arctic 1000 website, they mention an 18oz synthetic quilt made custom by BMW. I hope one day they drop the “custom” tag… As someone who won’t use down, a superlight synthetic quilt is the ticket… especially if they make a version for summer camping that doesn’t need to stand up to the rigors of the arctic. Anyway, just something that caught my eye.

Jeff Jackson

@just_jeff

Locale: Colorado's Front Range

A synthetic quilt is one of the simplest projects you can make…you could even do it by hand. Why wait for (and pay) BMW to make it for you?

Bob Bankhead
    BPL Member

@wandering_bob

Locale: Oregon, USA

or you can get one right now from Fanatic Fringe. They have 30 and 40 degree synthethic quilts in Polarguard3D and Polarguard Delta

http://www.fanaticfringe.com/page6.html

Ron D
    BPL Member

@dillonr

Locale: Colorado

Mountain Laurel Designs is coming out with a synthetic version of their Devotion top bag. It comes in around 18oz.
    Ron

Mike Storesund

@mikes-1

<<<"or you can get one right now from Fanatic Fringe.">>>

Got my FF 30 degree Polarguard-D a couple months ago. I love it. If I plan to do sub zero I’ll add the Nunatak Arc Alpinist.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools