Topic

Moosejaw 20% off sale + 10% off that + BCB + MJ Points + Free Shipping!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Moosejaw 20% off sale + 10% off that + BCB + MJ Points + Free Shipping!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    >> Bender <<
    BPL Member

@bender

Locale: NEO

Moosejaw has a 20% off sale going on for many items in stock. With code SUPERSALE you can get an additional 10% off. Sale items get 5% back in MJ points and you might even be able to stack all of this with Bing Cashback. Shipping is free for orders $49 and up. With some brands like Big Agnes you get free shipping at any price even if you add other items to your cart and it doesn't total $49.

I just placed an order totaling $93.9 but with 20% off and the additional 10% off it was down to $67.61 including shipping. I also get $4.22 worth of MJ points and my $7.52 Bing says pending. Did I mention my 1% back from Capital one? Total damage is $59.41 or only $55.19 if you count MJ points as $.

Mike McHenry

@mtmche2

I wish life were that simple… : )

Kevin Peterman
    BPL Member

@kevinp

Locale: Columbus

I don't think you'll get the Bing cashback. It is in the terms of Bing cashback that it is ineligible if you use a coupon code. When I have tried to use a coupon code and BC it has been later cancelled. The cashback is 12% but the coupon code is 10%, so it maybe better to use the cashback than the code, but then you have to wait 60 days for the money.

Ike Mouser

@isaac-mouser

no, im pretty sure you can do bing instant cash back, i just signed up. So is this deal too good to be true, because i made a bing account just for it. If you use paypal, its instant i think.

Boozer
    BPL Member

@anywayoutside

Locale: South East

You will get the Bing on ANYTHING from MJ, including sale items and/or coupon codes. Atleast I always have…about $250 – $300 back through Bing from MJ in 2009. (That does include the double cash back they offered at one point)

>> Bender <<
    BPL Member

@bender

I don't think there is any downside to trying BCB for every order there since the worst that can happen is the BCB is canceled. Mine is showing 59 days pending so hopefully it isn't canceled. Even without this there are some very good deals right now.

Ike Mouser

@isaac-mouser

Are you using paypal to pay for bing?

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

dont worry, even though Bing says stacking is not permitted, it always goes through for me on MJ. I always pay by visa too, so no Paypal is needed

Ike Mouser

@isaac-mouser

the point of using paypal though is to avoid the 60 day hold and get an instant return.

>> Bender <<
    BPL Member

@bender

MJ doesn't take PayPal so no I didn't use it.

Kevin Peterman
    BPL Member

@kevinp

I've always had my bing cashback cancelled from moosejaw.

>> Bender <<
    BPL Member

@bender

Kevin I wonder if it has to do with what coupon code is used?

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

whoa, that is really weird Kevin. The only time I've had them cancel on me is when i returned an item..which was expected. I guess you just got a very vigilant bing employee

Kevin Peterman
    BPL Member

@kevinp

I should have added I've had cashback cancelled when I've used a coupon code. Every other time it works great even on sale items.

Steven Adeff
    BPL Member

@tincanfury

Locale: Boston

but I'm looking for a stove+cookset. Generally it would be for me +1 (g/f, etc) and then occasionally just me. They have a couple cook sets with stoves by Optimus and some of MSR's stuff on sale. I'm thinking I'll mostly be water boiling with light actual cooking duties with this set as I have separate gear for "car-camping" style cooking.

The Optimus sets are less $$ which I like, is the MSR gear worth the extra $$?

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Steven, I've sent you a PM with my personal thoughts on what you're looking for

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools