Topic

New Alpinist

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Off Piste Mountaineering & Alpinism New Alpinist

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    YAMABUSHI !
    BPL Member

@thunderhorse

If you have a chance to take a look at the new issue of Alpinist. Issue 30 has a beyond spectacular article (linked above) written by Maxime Turgeon.

It is EXCELLENT.

Bob Bankhead
    BPL Member

@wandering_bob

Locale: Oregon, USA

The article is not available on line unless you subscribe to magazine or buy a copy locally

Sam Haraldson
    BPL Member

@sharalds

Locale: Gallatin Range

I haven't received my copy of Alpinist 30 yet but I look forward to reading it. I've been reading the 'zine since issue 19 and I don't think there has been a single one that hasn't put me in awe in one way or another.

YAMABUSHI !
    BPL Member

@thunderhorse

Bob- I know its not online, unfortunately, it was just to connect people to it.

Sam- Dude Yeah I know, Sometimes I wish there were more issues but then I really appreciate each one that does come out. You will not be disappointed. And I got you on Twitter!

While not nearly as indepth or well written THIS is that same trip.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools