Topic

Add weight to my luxury list!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists Add weight to my luxury list!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    . .
    BPL Member

@biointegra

Locale: Puget Sound

I bought that 2 oz. saw to flush cut dowels on timber framing projects, but hadn't thought to take it out in the wilds. Nice.

….how about a bear canister? (just to sit on, of course, and wash dishes in.)

jeffrey bennett
    Spectator

@jollygreen

Locale: Near the bottom

Hijack in progress,
    Douglas how do you like that Cushy XP pillow from Arrowhead Equipment.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

I actually have both the small and regular. I use the small when hammocking and absolutely love it. Since he's a hanger too he adds a nice touch – the pillow has a shock cord on it with a clip on the end so you can clip the line to your hammock ridgeline and it stays put (instead of falling down under you) when you move around.

I take the larger one when I'm ground camping. Just big enough to use either on my back or on my side. And it's a heck of a lot more comfortable than my last pillow — clothes bunched up in a stuff sack. It's a luxury I'll continue to bring along on my trips!

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

add a one egg wonder mini fry pan at 5 oz, and bring some add-water pancake mix. Could also bring 2 fresh eggs in coghlans container for breakfast after night 1.

Jeremy Greene
    Spectator

@tippymcstagger

Locale: North Texas

"Lofty pullover 7"

Is this a brand?

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools