Topic

the eagle has landed…rei 20% members coupon

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals the eagle has landed…rei 20% members coupon

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Just got posted on their website. Ironic, because I had been anticipating this thing for months, and was so sure about getting a Big Agnes Copper Spur UL2…but then the 2010 Double Rainbow happened :)

Now go off and buy your neo airs and mountain house dinners!

Adam Frizzell
    BPL Member

@adamf

Locale: Mid-Atlantic

Seems that REI members now get free shipping on orders over $75, as in shipped to your door, not your nearest REI. This is a new benefit, yes?

Either way, just applied the 20% coupon and my dividend and got a Steripen Adventurer *and* a pair of $150 Native Eyewear sunglasses for $80 shipped.

I like. Thanks for the heads up Konrad!

EDIT: To correct spelling

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

…all my life, I've lived with people misspelling my name, and never being able to find those novelty mini license plates that have your name on it.

I forgive you… but only because you reminded me that REI sells steripens. Score!!

Adam Frizzell
    BPL Member

@adamf

Locale: Mid-Atlantic

My apologies Konrad.
    I've edited my first post to correct. I can empathize… "Adam" is pretty easy as far as first names go, but people positively torture my last name often.
    Anyway, thanks again for the heads up on the REI coupon.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

hehe no need, i was just messin' with you. Glad you got some good stuff!

Juston Taul

@junction

Locale: Atlanta, GA

Ha! You think your name gets misspelled? I've just accepted the alternative spelling of mine.. Justin. *sigh*

Just to stay on topic, I just ordered the Arc'teryx SL rain pants. Retail price of $199 – 20% = $160 -Dividend of $132.xx = Less than $30 out the door. :D Priceless.

ETA – I forgot tax. So less than $40 out the door. :D Still a great deal.

George Matthews
    BPL Member

@gmatthews

thanks for the post/i might have missed the sale/free shipping/div deal – nice

new trailrunners coming to papa

: )

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

At least you guys were still "guys." I've had my name reversed a lot, so it came out "Leanna Travis." People thought I was a chick.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

"People thought I was a chick."

Hey, at least you're a nice, cuddly animal. Most think I'm a jackass…..

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

Hence the DouglASS spelling you get sometimes? I think I spelled your name that way in one of my first posts to you!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools