Topic

Cloudveil, Mammut, Eider, on sale at Giltman

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Cloudveil, Mammut, Eider, on sale at Giltman

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

The only thing that I am super excited about in this sale is the Mammut Champ softshell pants. They are $120, normally $240. Great pant for climbing.

For instant access, click my invite.
    http://www.giltman.com/invite/zeroforhire

I do get a $25 credit when you place your first order. If you want to support that, then by all means, please help out. If you want to access it without supporting me, then go to:

http://www.giltman.com

thanks.

Hal Potts

@halpotts

Locale: Middle Tennessee

For those curious about Giltman, thre are good deals to be had. I "joined" for free just to get a deal on some Icebreaker shirts and did get them at about half price. Just be sure to give them your "commercial" email address as you will get a lot of promo email. (I have no financial interest in this company – very little interest at all, really!.)

Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

they do like to email every once and awhile. Totally legit company though. I have scored a number of good deals from them. One time they mailed me the wrong item, and I called them… they told me to just keep it! Then they promptly shipped the right item. Great customer service!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools