Topic

All kinds of Mont-Bell stuff

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals All kinds of Mont-Bell stuff

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Frank Steele

@knarfster

Locale: Arizona
    drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

Can't buy anything there right now.

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

You can buy anything you want, you just have to go low tech and use the phone.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Naw, youre still good. We just have to resort to stone age techniques

From their front page…"While undergoing a system audit the shopping cart for http://www.montbell.us will be disabled. In the short-term to place an order; please print the manual form, provide all pertinent information, and fax to Montbell North America in Boulder, Co at 720-565-2802. Orders will be processed within 24 hours Monday thru Friday. We apologize for this temporary inconvenience"

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

Yeah, I saw that shortly after I posted, but felt too lazy to edit my post. They don't have anything I want in my size anyway…unless I gain weight, which isn't likely once I start my thru-hike next week.

Brandon Sanchez

@dharmabumpkin

Locale: San Gabriel Mtns

Their UL vest is tempting. Does anyone know if a women's medium in the down inner pants equals a mens small?

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

According to their size chart, you would need a women's large to equal a men's small. Given that Montbell sizing has been screwy in the past, its kind of a gamble if you were to buy a women's medium IMO.

Steven Evans
    BPL Member

@steve_evans

Locale: Canada

Thank god they don't have the Ex Light on sale…I just bought one a couple days ago!

Elizabeth Tracy
    BPL Member

@mariposa

Locale: Outside

Montbell women's medium is midget-sized.

Greg Lewis
    BPL Member

@gpl916

Locale: PNW

+1 on Steven!
    gl

sheila o
    BPL Member

@bumpass

Locale: The Far Left Coast? : /

My womens MB UL inner was spot on sized medium USA/large Japan. I know in past there have been more sizing complaints.

Frank Steele

@knarfster

Locale: Arizona

I got a asioan market wind shirt that was marked XXL japanese size, XL US. It really is just L US sized.

CW
    BPL Member

@simplespirit

Locale: .

Really the problem is US sizing. A L here is an XL in most other parts of the world. Measure the waist on a 34 pant and you'll get 36-38 inches.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Asian sizing not meant for ye Wal Mart shoppers!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools