Topic

Columbia and Sorel

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Columbia and Sorel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Greg Lewis
    BPL Member

@gpl916

Locale: PNW

giltman.com has Columbia jackets and fleece, as well as Sorel boots today.

gl

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

I want to know who buys 500 dollar Sorel ostrich boots and actually wears them in the snow??

Greg Lewis
    BPL Member

@gpl916

Locale: PNW

People who live in Miami of course!

Actually what I thought was funny was when I moved to San Diego (briefly) and how popular the fur Uggs were. I wore my flip flops for the whole year.
    gl

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

It's retarded isn't it? Sadly, even some guys wear them. And not just in the winter either. You'll see them in the summer while wearing shorts.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

yeah, when i lived in California, going to school in Santa Barbara, one of the most popular things I'd see on campus was the sorority girl who wore her scarf with a tank top, and ugg boots with skirt. Did it look stupid? Sure. Was it 65 degrees, yup! Did they still look attractive? Amen

Funny thing is the whole Ugg boot thing originated as a way for surfers to warm their feet after morning sessions. It was only subsequently butchered by society. Girls here in Boston wear them every winter…last i checked suede and salted snowmelt don't mix.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools