Topic

NEW MLD CUBEN PRO SOLO TARP

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals NEW MLD CUBEN PRO SOLO TARP

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

New Product – See info on the MLD site.

Intro price.

Note the three color choices: White, Stealth or Yellow. All same price.

It will be a few weeks until we post the yellow color pics.

If you have a Cuben product on order now and would like Yellow- email us for details.

Thanks,
    Ron

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Hi Ron!

The pics on your site show only one hang loop underneath, near center, is that correct? If so, can you do a second one, and space them a bit, so I could use it with your bug bivy?

Take care,

Doug

Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

With all these new top notch cuben tarps flying around it's like there's a cuben arms race going on in the world of UL backpacking, geesh. Stealth Nano tarps, Hexamids, MLD Cuben Pro Solo Tarps, the list goes on. The price is great on that Pro Solo Ron, it looks real nice.

Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

Inside ridge hang loops:

It has one inside hang loop for the bivy over the chest area but we can add one or two mote at the rear or middle at no charge.

Thanks,
    Ron

JM Addleman
    Spectator

@jaddleman

Locale: Eastern Sierra

How long will the intro price deal be going? I don't think I need the tarp right now, but for the price I just might (plus I probably will once you work through your order load)!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools