Topic

INOV-8 ROCLITE 315 FOR ONLY $47.50 :)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals INOV-8 ROCLITE 315 FOR ONLY $47.50 :)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    BRIAN BOLIN
    BPL Member

@oboz

Locale: OVER YONDER'

INOV-8 US STORE

They must be trying to get rid of the blue/silver color because they are selling them for $47.50
    It costs with shipping $59.12

Here's a picture of them and the link. It looks like they have all sizes available.

315 1
    315 2

http://store.inov-8.us/index.php/roclite-367.html

Sierra Trading Post has them also pretty cheap: $59.95
    Shipping is $9.95 for $69.90 total

http://www.sierratradingpost.com/p/,2372G_Inov-8-Roclite-315-Trail-Running-Shoes-For-Men-and-Women.html

Jim Sweeney
    BPL Member

@swimjay

Locale: Northern California

NM

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Hey guys, just wanted to let you that I got a dealflyer in my email from STP, saying that some items were going to be 30% off. Once you click through the email, and search for Roclite 315 and add into your cart, the price gets lowered to 42 dollars. With shipping its 50 shipped.

However, you can try to get free shipping by putting the following in the notes section of your payment. Sometimes they let you stack it with discount coupons ( they did on my jam order a couple days ago)

Answer: Themistocles
    Keycode: CDG8235H

Jim Sweeney
    BPL Member

@swimjay

BTW, what's STP? Thanks, Konrad.

Oh, just figured it out (Sierra Trading Post). I didn't even know about the dealflyer, though I've bought from them in the past. Have just signed up.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

oops sorry, STP= sierra trading post. And the dealflyer i refer to is a newsletter that you sign up for, which mails you spam everyday…however they mail you discount codes too. A lot of the coupons aren't codes, but rather click-throughs embedded in the email itself.

on a side note, STP also stands for 90's rockband Stone Temple Pilots…anyone remember those guys???

Jim Sweeney
    BPL Member

@swimjay

The funny thing is, I just bought a pair of 315's from them, so paid a little more.

BRIAN BOLIN
    BPL Member

@oboz

Locale: OVER YONDER'

Konrad before I purchase my next piece of gear, I'm PMing you first for sure! Now I'm looking at your Salo Wing shoe link.
    You are making me dwindle away my tax return!

Greg Lewis
    BPL Member

@gpl916

Locale: PNW

Well, I am trying another pair of Inov8's. I love the feel and confort, I just haven't dialed the size in yet. I had a pair of the 390 boots, and a smaller pair of the 315's. So hopefully it will be right this time.

I got them at STP for $47 with free shipping. I didn't have to enter a code.

Greg

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools