Topic

Why Page 1 after posting a reply

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support Why Page 1 after posting a reply

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Steven Evans
    BPL Member

@steve_evans

Locale: Canada

Quick question.

Assuming a thread has more then 1 page; Why do I get sent to Page 1 when I reply to a post or add a new post. It's bugged me forever but thought today I would finally ask!

I always want to look at my post after to verify it turned out the way I intended it to. In order to do this, I must click to go back to the last page to view it. Would it not make more sense to return the poster to the last page of the thread after they post a reply?

Of course, not a major issue at all, but that additional mouse click is really taking away time from my daily life. ;)

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

I've often asked myself the same question.

Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Locale: Georgia

Also, when going to a watched thread notification link, you get sent to the first page, instead of the most recent post.

JM Addleman
    Spectator

@jaddleman

Locale: Eastern Sierra

I personally would also appreciate being able to adjust the number of posts per page, or even being able to set it to always 'show all'.

Mike McHenry

@mtmche2

I personally would also appreciate being able to adjust the number of posts per page, or even being able to set it to always 'show all'.

+1

I am glad you said this. This is something that bugs me even when online shopping. I like to see all 300 products on one page if thats what it takes. Its just easier to follow that way, IMO.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools