Topic

Easton Carbon FX After Market Tent Poles For Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Easton Carbon FX After Market Tent Poles For Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Lawson Kline
    BPL Member

@mountainfitter

Hey Everyone,

In the last few weeks I have had a few members of backpacking light express interest in purchasing some Easton Carbon FX carbon fiber after market tent poles. Before I place an order I would like to know if anyone else might be interested. I am trying to work with Easton to get bulk order discount but who knows how that will go. Here are the current prices.

17" .355 pole with insert $7.50
    17" .355 pole without insert $6.00
    Delrin Locking Tips $.50
    Shock Cord $.50 a yard

I will cut and assemble the pole sections if you provide me with the lengths for no additional charge. I will do this for all backpacking light members since carbon fiber should be cut with a wet diamond saw and I know most people don't have this kind of tool.

If you are interested send me an email at [email protected] so I can try and get a better volume discount.

Cheers,
    Lawson

Tom Stevenson

@tsteve

I am one of those that has been asking for Easton Carbon FX poles. They are hard, if not impossible to find. You can count me in.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools