Topic

Guadalupe Mountains National Park “Fast and Light Overnight in West Texas High Country”

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Member Trip Reports Guadalupe Mountains National Park “Fast and Light Overnight in West Texas High Country”

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Eugene Smith
    BPL Member

@eugeneius

Locale: Nuevo Mexico

Thanks John, it was a fun little trip. When in the spring are you going and for how many days? It's warming up pretty quick down here, we had a high of 78 the other day where I live in Las Cruces not too far from Guadalupe NP. The wind is pretty terrible in the spring in the Guads from what I've heard, it can be hit or miss. With all the snow and moisture the Guadalupes received with this odd El Nino winter, I imagine the flowers will be in full bloom by early April for you. Cheers.

John S.
    BPL Member

@jshann

Eugene, I am planning on end of April and I imagine the temps will be getting hot. I may see about Easter weekend though.

Viewing 2 posts - 26 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools