Topic

hikersupply.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals hikersupply.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    M. S. Hayes
    BPL Member

@fetch

Is having a reorganization sale & clearance that I stumbled upon quite by accident.

Kris K.

@redmarbleshoe

Locale: Beautiful Northern AZ!

Thanks for this info. Great deals. Nice discount. Easy webpage to navigate. I would recommend others to check out. Lots of gregory packs on sale and granite gear too. worth a look.

Charlie Murphy
    BPL Member

@baltocharlie

Locale: MAryland

How do you find out shipping cost?? It wanted all info(credit card etc..) I don't like giving that until I know total cost. I went to 'shipping info' and it has worthless info
    Thanks for any info
    PS It has some great prices though

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

Billed me $60 for a Gregory Z30 last week, then shipped me an invoice with "cancelled" written over the order. Talk about your bait and switch. No email communication, and still sent the rest of my order with no refund.

Jack Bauer

@mclovin

That is shady. Which BP did you ordered from them?

Jim York

@jimbawb

Locale: PNW

I know I'm new, I have no association with hikersupply.com, but I thought I'd post my experience since I can't find much about them online.

I placed an order late Tuesday night and the website hadn't done an order status update as of this morning. I was a little nervous based on the post about the canceled order, so I sent them an e-mail this morning and got an email back this afternoon letting me know I'd gotten the last of the product I ordered and that it would ship on Monday.

So overall: reasonably prompt service on an order inquiry, a little slow on the shipping, but not terribly (4th business day), and the product I ordered is still showing as available on their website, even though I bought the last one (not good in my book). I guess 3.5 stars from me, it'd be 4.5 if their website was more up to date and had better product info.

Jim

Justin R.

@eternaltraveler

I ordered a granite gear backpack from them 2 weeks ago and so far I have heard nothing from them and recieved nothing despite attempting to call and sending numerous emails.

beware.

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Duly noted, Justin. You may want to link this thread to your next email to them. Best of luck!

Dont Wantto

@longhiker

there is someone over at whiteblaze with a bad story as well about ordering a tarp from here.. payment processed but no word, no tarp after several weeks.

Michael Crosby
    BPL Member

@djjmikie

Locale: Ky

I placed an order on June 23 and have not had my Emails or calls answered. I just started a complaint through Paypal.
    I will let you know what happens

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools