Topic

Granite Gear Nimbus Latitude

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Granite Gear Nimbus Latitude

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Aaron Rice

@arice727

Locale: Michigan

REI Outlet has the Nimbus Latitude for $120. I'm still in search of that one really comfortable pack, so I figured I'd give this one a shot.

Jack Bauer

@mclovin

Price went backup for $190.

Aaron Rice

@arice727

I didn't realize it was a "Deal of the Day."

Anonymous
    Inactive

Just got a nimbus meridian new on ebay for 135… waiting for it to get here now! :)

Aaron Rice

@arice727

The Meridian is actually the pack I wanted. I should have bought one when Campmor had them for $130 about a month or so ago. Instead, I bought a Deuter, and then a Gregory, and then an Osprey. I didn't find any of them comfortable with 25 lbs., but I've heard nothing but great things about the Meridian suspension and padding.

Jack Bauer

@mclovin

If i am a size small in osprey aether series, what will be a better fits for me? short or reg?

Aaron Rice

@arice727

Depends on your torso size. The small Aether fits up to a 18.5" torso. Here are the measurements for GG:

Nimbus Torso Lengths
    Short Torso 14” to 18”
    Regular Torso 18” to 22”

Hip Belt Sizing
    Small 26"-30"
    Medium 30"-34"
    Large 34"-38"

Shoulder Strap Sizing
    Small 26"- 34"
    Medium 34"- 40"
    Large 40"- 46"

I would probably order both and see which one fits better. Granite Gear will swap out the hip belt and shoulder straps free of charge.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools