Topic

Req’d To Spend $125 – Help Me Lighten Up

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear Lists Req’d To Spend $125 – Help Me Lighten Up

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Chris Gray
    Spectator

@chrisfol

Locale: Denver, Coloado

I am another one who uses a Hefty Trash Compactor bag as a pack liner. I have never really thought about using one as a pack cover as well as, or in lieu of the liner, and too be honest my pack nor gear as been any worse for wear.

FWIW, the Hefty compactor bag weighs in 2.4oz on my scale and for the price ($10 for 15 of them) and durability, I am happy with them.

Zachary Crane
    BPL Member

@zcrane

Locale: Midwest, USA

Just wanted to let everyone know that an order for the Swift '10 has been placed and I already received shipping notification. Thanks for all the help.

Travis Leanna
    BPL Member

@t-l

Locale: Wisconsin

Zachary,
    Let me know what you think of the Swift. I got mine 5 days ago, but haven't had a chance to really test it yet. The following link has some discussion on it, as well as pictures. Feel free to add to the discussion/pictures, since I believe we're the first to get this pack on BPL.

http://www.backpackinglight.com/cgi-bin/backpackinglight/forums/thread_display.html?forum_thread_id=29149

Brad Rogers
    BPL Member

@mocs123

Locale: Southeast Tennessee

I will be very interested to hear how both of you like the Swift '10. It looks like a really sweet pack.

Zachary Crane
    BPL Member

@zcrane

Locale: Midwest, USA

I'll be sure to let everyone know what I think of it. I'll probably be testing it with a few miles in the coming weeks.

Thanks again.

Laurence Beck
    BPL Member

@beckla

Locale: Southern California

Zachary,

After you break it in, bring it out to California and hike the Sierra's.

Larry

Viewing 6 posts - 26 through 31 (of 31 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools