Topic

ALASKA EXPEDITION

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips ALASKA EXPEDITION

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Michael Martin

@thefridge

Locale: Mt Rogers

Looking for a couple more members to Backpack Wrangell-St.Elias NP. This will be my 3rd consecutive year. We have 8 people already reserved and need 2 more to keep the cost down. Bush Plane in and out.
    I have negotiated and brought together a full proof package, deal covering Hostel expenses, Sat Phone expenses, Vehicle rental expenses including GAZ, and Bush Pilot fees out and back. I MAKE NO MONEY ON THIS TRIP. I love backpacking just like you and want to get a team to go trek Alaska.
    I have already booked rooms at the Hostel, booked a 15 Passenger vehicle for our duration in Alaska, locked in our bush pilot fees same as 2009 fees and purchased satellite phone time at 2009 rates.
    If your serious about this trip please e mail me to confirm you are on the list. The first 2 people who confirm will be the only ones locked in. I have already booked this trip with my credit card so e mail me for specific details in cost and ligistics.
    A trip of a life time.

I have tons of information to pass out to you that will make your trip a backpacking experience you will never ever forget and forever change the way you look at life and backpacking.
    Let me know ASAP if your on the team!

Thank you!
    Mike Martin
    FRIDGE
    [email protected]

Michael Martin

@thefridge

Last years pics, you might need to click date range and select all.

http://www.thebackpacker.com/trailtalk/thread/53821,3.php

Michael Martin
    BPL Member

@mikemartin

Locale: North Idaho

Hi Michael-

Welcome to BPL.

I stumbled on your post and thought I should introduce myself so we don't confuse everyone with our name. ;)

It's a bit of a curse, actually. The California DMV once gave the same driver's license number to me and another MM with the same birthdate!

Apparently there is a terrorist with our name too, as every time I fly I get "special" treatment at the ticket desk. :(

Cheers,

Mike M

Michael Martin

@thefridge

Thanks for the warm welcome Mike. I see you're in Idaho! One of my must do states I want to experience.

Michael Martin

@thefridge

We have a slot for 1 more. Trip of a liftime.
    ALASKA's Wrangell-St,Elias NP

e mail me for specific ifo
    [email protected]

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

What are the dates?

Michael Martin

@thefridge

Need to be in Anchorage by July 2nd . We drive north July 3rd to meet the Bush pilot. We return to Anchorage July 8th or if we need a zero day due to weather we get picked up on the 9th so you would make your return flight either the 10 or 11th. I have Hostel rooms set up for July 2nd,8th, 9th, 10th.
    You need to e mail me with your addy and I can send you specific information, logistics and much needed information about this trip.

Michael Martin

@thefridge

I also have sent out a Team list with e mails so you can correspond to each other with questions, gear, food, etc,…If you are committed I can send you that list only after you have confirmed you are going. I'll also send you my address and cell and Home #. Much information to send if your interested, I just need your e mail address.
    [email protected]

Thanks.
    Fridge

Michael Martin

@thefridge

We still have room for one more. Alaska July 2010

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools