Topic

FREE Nikwax Tech Wash Travel Gel

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals FREE Nikwax Tech Wash Travel Gel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Han Ngiam

@hanngiam

Go to http://www.nikwax.com/en-gb/webquiz/index.php and answer 4 questions correctly to and submit to receive a free bottle of Nikwax Tech Wash Travel Gel. If you don't know the answer to the question, you can click on clue or check answer to get the correct answer.

Rules: "You can repeat the quiz as many times as you like and you will get different questions each time. You can only win a maximum of one free product per household every 3 months. However, for every 3 friends you have referred that play the quiz, you will be able to play and win again immediately. No cash alternative available. Open to residents in US, Canada, UK, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Denmark, Netherlands, Belgium and Luxembourg. Nikwax, or its representatives, reserves the right to substitute an equivalent prize should the prize stated be unavailable. "

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

Thanks.

Jim Sweeney
    BPL Member

@swimjay

Locale: Northern California

In addition to getting some free product, there's interesting stuff to learn playing the quiz.

Nick Hoda
    BPL Member

@nickhoda

Thanks. That took less than five minutes.

drowning in spam

@leaftye

Locale: SoCal

In addition to getting some free product, there's interesting stuff to learn playing the quiz.

I learned to pick the answer that a marketing guy would most like to tell me.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Thanks for the link, it took a while to load the quiz…i suspect there was a stampeded at the words FREE. I found it funny, that it was a huge product plug :D Do i really need UV proof for the waterproof function of my tent fly???? hehe But still, not complaints since they are giving me free stuff.

Joseph Morrison
    Spectator

@sjdm4211

Locale: Smokies

Thanks for the link!

Joseph

Gary Dunckel
    BPL Member

@zia-grill-guy

Locale: Boulder

Does anybody know what that "travel gel" actually is? I guess we'll find out in a month, when it arrives. Thanks for the link, by the way. Gotta love free stuff.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

im under the impression its a concentrated gel version of their normal tech wash. Something small for people to carry so that they can do their technical laundry in the sinks of hostels etc

Heres a product description "When a mandatory laundry day pops up in the middle of an extended international jaunt or epic road trip, bust out the Nikwax Tech Wash Travel Gel and wash your rain jackets, pants, and other synthetic layers by hand. This non-detergent soap cleans and revives water repellency to keep your technical fabrics performing throughout your trip."

Pamela Wyant

@riverrunner

Thanks for posting this. I just submitted my quiz, and should be getting a neat sample in the near future.

Justin Carter
    BPL Member

@orangebananas

Locale: San Francisco East Bay

Thanks!!

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

i think i did this last year around this time and never got my nikwax

Greg Wheelwright
    Spectator

@gdw

Did anyone ever receive their free sample?

Joe Geib
    BPL Member

@joegeib

Locale: Delaware & Lehigh Valleys

none yet for me.

Jeffrey Kuchera
    BPL Member

@frankenfeet

Locale: Great Lakes

Jack scratch here too. I did that survey months ago.

Kanisha Alexander

@kanishanikwax

Hello My name is Kanisha and I am the CS manager at Nikwax North America. It was brought to my attention that a few of you have not received your quiz sample.

Due to high volume of participants and productions issue we are currently backlogged on getting out the quiz winner samples. Nikwax does wanna honor the fact that you took the quiz and won!

Please send in request for your missing prize to [email protected]. Provide your full name and physical address and CS department will drop it in the mail priority and ship it to you.

We appreciate your patience with Nikwax at this time and are looking forward to being caught up within the next two months. :)

Thanks,

Kanisha Alexander

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools