Topic

Colorado Trail 2007

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Campfire Hiking Partners / Group Trips Colorado Trail 2007

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    eatyourroadkill yumm

@eatyourroadkill

colorado resident looking for a CT partner for late may, early june 2007 trip. planning on enjoying the hike and take 5 to 6 weeks. more interested in finding somebody in the area to do some shorter hikes/trips before the CT then meeting for the first time at the start of the trip. lots of backpacking experience and some winter mountaineering

Richard Matthews

@food

Locale: Colorado Rockies

Georgia Pass and the 10 Mile Range might be a problem for a late May or early June start.

I might be interested in some hikes.

eatyourroadkill yumm

@eatyourroadkill

it would be nice to have another good snowfall next winter. i just ordered the newly updated ct book .. it is “in the mail” i want to be ahead of the crowds versus a july start

Craig Shelley

@craig_shelley

Locale: Rocky Mountains

I have an interest. Email me at [email protected]. I live in Grand Junction CO.

Craig

Summit CO

@summit

Locale: 9300ft

I’d be glad to do some day hikes or overnights in Summit/Grand/Eagle/ClearCreek/Park/Lake counties. My schedule is generally quite open.
    parmet “at” kc “dot” rr “dot” com

And I don’t think 10 mile or Georgia Pass would be a bother in June.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools