Topic

Black Rock Hat Available at TiGoat!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Black Rock Hat Available at TiGoat!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Evan Cabodi
    BPL Member

@blackrock

Locale: Pacific Northwest

I'm really happy to announce that the Black Rock Hat is now available through TiGoat (www.titaniumgoat.com).

Black Rock Hat

Titanium Goat is your premier outfitter for titanium and UL hiking products; home of the Vortex Cylinder Stove, Ti-Tri three fuel Caldera Stove and the UL Goat Poles!

In stock and ready to ship today! At less than an ounce there is no reason to hit the backcountry with a cold head. Tucked in a pocket or stuffed in your pack there is no better way to be prepared for your backcountry adventures.

See us in this months issue of Rock and Ice or check out the field tested review online and order your Black Rock Hat from Titanium Goat today.

Rock and Ice Review:
    http://www.rockandice.com/basecamp/Basecamp18.html#field

John Brochu

@johnnybgood4

Locale: New Hampshire

Do we get a special deal on it or is this just an advertisment?

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

hey man really nice work! congrats getting your product carried by the TIgoat guys… one of these days i'm getting one!!!

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

Wow….0.74oz is awesome. Nice hat.

Evan Cabodi
    BPL Member

@blackrock

Locale: Pacific Northwest

Thanks Dan. Everytime somebody sees one for the first time they are always amazed at the weight. They look like they've got some mass too them, but they are light as air on your head.

The medium usually weighs in around 21grams or .74oz. The large is usually around 24grams or .84oz. Since they are handmade they do vary in weight and sometimes weigh up to 26 grams for a large but they are all less than an ounce and warm on your head :)

Jerry Hackler
    BPL Member

@soundwitness

Locale: North Western New Jersey

….to latch on to one of these hats. Both my wife and I just love this hat. Comfy warm, durable, light and extremely well made, its become my favorite during the winter months.

Congrats Evan on branching out on your sales!

D G
    Spectator

@dang

Locale: Pacific Northwet

Can't really tell but does the hat cover the ears?

te – wa
    BPL Member

@mikeinfhaz

Locale: Phoenix
    Jerry Hackler
    BPL Member

@soundwitness

Locale: North Western New Jersey

Yes. Totally. And the lining that Evan uses, Dryline (Elastic Stretch Polyester)is soft and non-itchy. (One of my complaints with other hats I own)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools