Topic

Backcountry presale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Backcountry presale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

is going on now.

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

So now we have ordinary Retail, Sales, and PreSales?

The assumed gullibility of customers to this stuff seems to be matched by the gullibility of the management to whom the Marketing guys are meant to report.

Cheers

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

You're forgetting the after sales.

Chris Gray
    Spectator

@chrisfol

Locale: Denver, Coloado

I got the email earlier today and only see 69 items, and after a quick glance there appears to be nothing worth getting excited about– maybe something will pop up in their 'actual' sale or post-sale or after-party sale… I digress.

Javan Dempsey

@jdempsey

Locale: The-Stateless-Society

The entrenchment of the corporate stooges into their culture is amazing isn't it?

I often find myself wondering what it would be like to have the mindset these guys must possess, to sit in a meeting and say to themselves "YES! Everybody will go crazy for this…!". Then I pass out from drunkenness, and wake up the next morning, realizing that it was in-fact, a horrible horrible dream…

Shawn Peyton
    BPL Member

@alifeoutdoors

Locale: Iron River, WI

hahaha well put Javan. I use to sit in those meetings. I'm much happier looking from the outside in. It's a little soul sucking. Now if I could only learn to sew.

john braun

@hitman

Locale: West Florida

Ah yes, but without these corporate stooges, we'd have no pre-sales, post-sales, president day sales, or any kind of sales.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools