Topic

Titanium Wing stove $12

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Titanium Wing stove $12

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Royal Magnell

@blueman

Locale: Northern CA

Seemed like a good deal to me. I'm not at all affiliated with the seller but I just bought one.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330399329316#ht_790wt_941

john braun

@hitman

Locale: West Florida

is wetfire fuel like esbit?

Royal Magnell

@blueman

I hear the wetfire fuel is crappy. But the stove takes any kind of esbit like fuel. I'm planning on using esbit fuel in mine once I get it.

Hope that helps!

garry pollard

@pollardg

Locale: SF east bay

When I clicked there the stove is 9.99 and shipping is $10.98 ouch.

Nathan Baker
    BPL Member

@slvravn

Locale: East Coast - Mid Atlantic

Gary – if you click on more shipping options (right where it shows the shipping price) it lists an option for USPS which should be much cheaper. It est a little over $2 for me.

Royal Magnell

@blueman

Yeah, you should be able to get the $2 dollar shipping. I was able to. It won't let you actually make the shipping decision until you "commit"; to buy it but you shouldn't have any problems. I contacted the seller and he said you wouldn't get the fuel if you choose the $2 shipping but I don't care. Everything I've heard leads me to believe it's a low quality fuel anyway

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

yeah wetfire as a fuel will get you nowhere. As a fire starter, its probably the best out there.

Mark McLauchlin
    BPL Member

@markmclauchlin

Locale: Western Australia

Definately not able to use the wetfire as a fuel source for cooking/boiling, it does make a good fire starter though.

You can see a youtube video I uploaded for another thread here;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3IwbQuYYHN4

Cheers

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools