Topic

Can You Make This For Me? Please?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Can You Make This For Me? Please?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

I was looking for this — smallest size (XXS – 8x5x4) in silnylon white:

But GG only makes this size in ugly orange color now! Would anyone mind helping me by making two of these for me? Truth be told, they don't have to be rectangular at all — tubular, etc. is fine — I just want something UL with a long, light weight zipper so it would be easy to find things. Please feel free to post or PM.

Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Locale: Georgia

Benjamin,

I'd be willing to give it a shot. If you would tell me what material and what zippers you want, and how many, and in what dimensions, I'll order the stuff and make them.

– Ben

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

Hi Ben:

Thanks for the offer. PM sent.

Jason Klass
    BPL Member

@jasonklass

Locale: Colorado

Ben Smith,
    I might be interested in one too if you're up to it. Please email me at [email protected]

P.S. Unlike my arch nemesis Ben2World, I'd prefer the rectangular version. ;)

obx hiker
    BPL Member

@obxer

Hi Jason,

Just wanted to thank you for your videos on youtube.

The frontier pro set-up was very helpful. i added a couple of small grommets to the bottom of the "dirty bag"

I love being able to set the process in motion and leave it to do something else.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools