Topic

The Missing Image Upload ‘Hourglass’

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support Website & Forum Support The Missing Image Upload ‘Hourglass’

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

To insert an image in a post I click the "Insert Image" button, browse to the image, name it, then click Upload.

At one time, (on this PC), an 'Hourglass' would appear, indicating that something was in progress. Now that does not happen. (I do get the hourglass for other functions.)

Do others see an 'Hourglass' when they upload?

Do you recall having that feature, but don't have it now?

I did submit a trouble ticket, but the response was "Operator Error". I'm curious what others might see.(Or not.)

Thanks.

Steven Evans
    BPL Member

@steve_evans

Locale: Canada

No hour glass for me…just the little green bars incrementing in the bottom right corner. The upload works. I can't recall if there was an hour glass before.

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

Steve,
    I see the green progress bar, briefly, but only after the image is uploaded.

Thanks for the report.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools