Topic

Bat Hang hoodie

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Bat Hang hoodie

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Gregory Monroe
    BPL Member

@dgm

Eddie Bauer First Ascent Bat Hang Hoodie on sale. About 9-10 oz. 30% off in stores ($70, regular price $100), at least in Denver, CO area. 20% off online. Plus with 15% coupon I had, came to $59 (40% off!). They told me my coupon could be used again. Try it: online – BAUER16; in store – 4078. My coupon expires Feb. 8, 2010. Good luck!

Joe Geib
    BPL Member

@joegeib

Locale: Delaware & Lehigh Valleys

The extra 15% code would take care of the S&H charges.

Javan Dempsey

@jdempsey

Locale: The-Stateless-Society

yeah shipping & tax on that crap is what keeps me from buying any of it.

I was going to buy the primaloft igniter jacket when it was on sale but once tax and shipping were added in it still ended up being $200.

Nick Truax
    BPL Member

@nicktruax

Locale: SW Montana

Seems like the Bat Hang is a glorified R1 Hoody. Anyone have any field experience with the Bat Hang? It is reasonably priced in comparison, esp w/ the coupon.

Konrad .
    BPL Member

@konrad1013

Hey Javan, just to let you know, they dropped the igniter down to 108 for some sizes. Also, I've got a better coupon for ya, try 'JANTRA2' for 20% off. Makes it a really good deal!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools