Topic

Moosejaw.com 3X Rewards (and some icebreaker deals)

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Moosejaw.com 3X Rewards (and some icebreaker deals)

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Scott Clayton
    Spectator

@scottclayton

I was after some icebreaker clothing, and stumbled across moosejaw.com. There were some great deals here; (the Mondo Zip I picked up for $60 was probably the most noteworthy).

I'm from Canada, and the shipping to Canada was free, and it was with USPS (i.e. not UPS), which is good, as UPS to Canada often results in fees that are sometimes around 50% of the value of the products (no, really!). Provided that the order goes alright, I'd recommend the site to Canadian customers looking for an online retailer.

Before purchasing, I came on here looking for coupon codes, and found one from a thread in October that results in 3 x as many moosejaw points—to my surprise, it still works!

The code is
    3XREWARD

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools