Topic

PSA: The Clymb is starting a Mountain Khaki Sale Monday!

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals PSA: The Clymb is starting a Mountain Khaki Sale Monday!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Matt Allen
    BPL Member

@zeroforhire

Really not ultralight at all, but great pants for every other day.

Not sure of the prices yet… but they are usually really good. I have a few pairs of Mountain Khakis, and have found them to be really nice. Similar to carhart etc.

This is one of those invite sites… feel free to accept my invite but know that I do get $10 if you order.

http://www.theclymb.com/invite-from/MattAllen

If you do not want to accept my invite, I think you can just sign up yourself. I have heard that they sometimes take awhile to accept people.

If you are not familiar with this site, they usually have one brand a week, and usually have some pretty decent prices. I think that they have had Outdoor Research, Suunto and Keen lately.

Cheers.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools