Topic

GooseFeet Website

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals GooseFeet Website

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    Ben Smith
    BPL Member

@goosefeet

Locale: Georgia

Mary,

I will take custom orders for colors, just send me an email. Because of the higher expense for the colored fabric, they are $5 extra. I can do red, bright blue, denim blue, gray, or light brown. If you would rather have a different color, I can do a 1.1oz ripstop in any color that Quest or OWFINC offer.

– Ben Smith

Jason Knecht

@distortedaxis

Locale: Earth

I just placed an order. Can't wait for these to arrive.!

Marc Eldridge
    BPL Member

@meld

Locale: The here and now.

@Mary D Try one of these.

YouTube video

Mary D
    BPL Member

@hikinggranny

Locale: Gateway to Columbia River Gorge

Marc, I have one of those! You have to be really careful using it because it's really easy to nick the dog's skin with it, leading to infections. I use it only once or twice a month because my dog is not too fond of it–it tends to tear the hair. A fine comb after brushing seems to work almost as well, and my dog really loves that.

Daily grooming helps considerably, but no matter what I do, there's still a lot of hair! He's a golden mostly Labrador, so khaki is the fashion color when in his vicinity.

Maybe we should let this thread drift back to Goose Feet! I love the goose picture!

Serge Giachetti
    Spectator

@sgiachetti

Locale: Boulder, CO

Mine just arrived. Large with an extra oz of down. These things are lofty! They puff up in front of your eyes like WM bags for your feet. Only worn them one night with temps down to freezing in a SD nitro 30, but my feet were quite warm. My feet usually run really cold compared to the rest of my body, so these are perfect for me. Mine only weigh 3oz total.

Viewing 5 posts - 26 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools