Topic

Hubba hubba

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Hubba hubba

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    chris arvin
    BPL Member

@kychris

Locale: Red River Gorge Area

I've been looking for a good deal on a Hubba Hubba tent to use when I take my wife or daughter out backpacking.

This site has the MSR Hubba Hubba on sale for 20% off and you can enter the coupon code "MSR15" to get another 15% off. Shipping is free too. They also have the other Hubba tents and some Sierra Designs tents on sale too.

Here's the link: http://www.rscycle.com/MSR-Hubba-Hubba-Tent_2

brandon harris

@bharris

The RANDALL SCOTT site advertised this tent and several others the same way with an "online price", and on the 1st line of product info stating "Enter code MSR15 at step 5 in checkout to get 15% off this product", but after trying this online & then calling in an order found that they would not honor the code as they said the tent was already on sale. Poor customer service and no regard given for directly misleading ad.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools