Topic

Duraflex Slik Clip…source?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Duraflex Slik Clip…source?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Nathan Baker
    BPL Member

@slvravn

Locale: East Coast - Mid Atlantic

I was wondering if anyone knows of a source for the Duraflex Slik Clips. I found the siamese version at Seattle Fabrics, but I was looking for the non-siamese version. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I did check the usual sources (OWF, Quest, etc…) and they do not show them on their site.
    slik clipsiamese slik clip

These are photos of the siamese and non-siamese version if that helps. Thanks

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

Google ….

I found it here.

Along with this quote at another site:

"We used to use these on all of our pads, however they are prone to breaking, and I discontinued using these about a year or so ago. We always would send 4 extras on the pads, but people would still break them. I have a bin of about 1000 or more of these sitting in the shop!"

Nathan Baker
    BPL Member

@slvravn

Greg – maybe I should just PM you with all my questions first!

I did find the goalie store site when I was looking, but didnt actually read the post that had the summit hut link! I am not too worried about them breaking because i am going to use them to hang some internal stash bags for my pack. They are the same clips that MLD and ULA use to connect accessories.

Greg Mihalik
    Spectator

@greg23

Locale: Colorado

I've used and abused them on my Ohm hipbelt pockets without any problems. Just thought another point of view might be appreciated.

Nathan Baker
    BPL Member

@slvravn

Greg – thanks again for your help.

George Maasen

@geoxsmkj

You can get the clips at PK supply http://WWW.pksupplycorp.com or 800-643-0020 . Hope this helps.

Walter Carrington
    BPL Member

@snowleopard

Locale: Mass.

I broke 2 out of 4 of these clips removing a pocket from an older pack. Maybe they become brittle with age, but I was not impressed.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools