Topic

Backpacking Light Print Magazines – Inventory Remaining is Limited

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support BPL.com News and Info Backpacking Light Print Magazines – Inventory Remaining is Limited

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Ryan Jordan
    Admin

@ryan

Locale: Central Rockies

Hello All,

FYI

We ended up donating most of the print magazines we have remaining to a national trail organization that is in need of goody bag items for giveaway to their volunteers and trail crews, so I just wanted to let you know that there are very few left, and when they're gone, they're gone. I know we're already sold out of at least two issues, and I expect the remaining to go fast. We'll probably pull a few out of remaining inventory so we have them in the Bozeman store.

A similar fate will exist for the "Light in the Wild Poster".

Both products are on sale now in the Gear Shop.

Finally, a reminder: we are in the process of moving fulfillment from California back to Montana, so we'll have a newly stocked Gear Shop when we flip that switch. Until then, you can expect remaining inventory, which appears on the website now, to be liquidated over the next several days in a "Gambler's Sale" (increasing discounts over time until it's gone). We've started that process today with 20% across the board discounts to those items we need to liquidate down in Cali.

Also a reminder that there will be no returns or exchanges on items purchased during this sale.

Best,
    Ryan

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools