Topic

Silicon Rubber Lip-guard for Fosters Beercan Mug

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Make Your Own Gear Silicon Rubber Lip-guard for Fosters Beercan Mug

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Casey Bowden
    BPL Member

@clbowden

Locale: Berkeley Hills

Does anyone know how I can buy or make a silicon rubber lip-guard similar to that used on the Ultralight Outfitters Beercan Esbit Stove System. I sent UO an email but they haven’t responded yet.

Jason Klass
    BPL Member

@jasonklass

Locale: Colorado

I think I saw Tinny use one of those Lance Armstrong bracelets on his. That might work if you can’t find the exact one you’re looking for.

Jason Klass
    BPL Member

@jasonklass

Locale: Colorado

Or, you could try something like this: http://www.freewebs.com/jasonklass/lipring.htm

Casey Bowden
    BPL Member

@clbowden

Locale: Berkeley Hills

Thanks Jason!

The Lance Armstrong ‘Livestrong’ bracelet (adult size) works great.

Vick Hines

@vickrhines

Locale: Central Texas

Easy fix if you can’t find a ready-made bracelet to fit yout can: Permatex high temperature silicone gasket maker. Just squeeze a bead of this stuff around the rim and you are good to go.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools