Topic

re ‘Feedback’

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums Food, Hydration, and Nutrition re ‘Feedback’

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

First of all, we do not permit this sort of spamming in any of our Forum channels.

If you wish to advertise your web site you may do so discreetly in the Gear Deals channel but not elsewhere.

Cheers
    Roger Caffin
    Online Community Monitor
    Backpacking Light

Melvin Farr

@thecanteencup

Locale: North Ga Mtns Blue Ridge

I mentioned that I am just beginning my business and that I am still an active duty soldier who will retire in about 4 years, Have not sold anything yet. I was not fishing for customers but I am guilty of attempting to get Feedback from what I consider the best pool of professional backpackers out there. I will gladly give you my products just for the feedback. I only want to improive my products, and business. Once again I do apoligize if it seemed that I was soliciting you all.

Roger Caffin
    BPL Member

@rcaffin

Locale: Wollemi & Kosciusko NPs, Europe

Hi Melvin

We do have a serious problem with spammers and as a result we have strict rules to prevent spamming. You may discreetly mention your commercial web site on the Gear deals channel, but you must make it clear that you own the web site – full disclosure please. We ban commercial activity on all other channels.

It helps if you enable an email addy on your personal details page so we can contact you about any problems with messages.

Cheers

EndoftheTrail
    BPL Member

@ben2world-2

nm

Melvin Farr

@thecanteencup

Locale: North Ga Mtns Blue Ridge

Roger,

I understand, I will try and get the Backpacking Light staff to allow me to give my products to someone to test and provide feedback. I do understand how important it is that professional backpackers be able to conduct conversations and share experiences without some yahoo interjecting with a sales pitch.

Thanks,

Happy trails

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools