Topic

BPL Year End Sale Info

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Administration & Support BPL.com News and Info BPL Year End Sale Info

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author
    j lan

@justaddfuel

Locale: MN

I picked up a titanium esbit stand, rechargeable photon light and medium pack towel for about $45 shipped, not bad!

P. P.

@toesnorth

Locale: PNW

Items listed in stock already out of stock. Sigh.

Brad Rogers
    BPL Member

@mocs123

Locale: Southeast Tennessee

Ryan –

One note about the Short Sleeve Merino UL Shirt is that while I understand you went with black because it is the same fabric as the L/S and Bottoms, a black S/S shirt for warmer weather is too hot for me. I prefer lighter colors for summer, so if you decide to have a new run of these made, which I understand is doubtful, a lighter color might draw more interest.

Thanks,

Brad

Dan @ Durston Gear
    BPL Member

@dandydan

Locale: Canadian Rockies

I'm looking forward to the BPL store becoming more stocked in the coming months. Even if BPL just removed all the items that are listed multiple times and the old items that likely will never be sold again the store would be less frustrating to browse. The "what's in stock?" page RJ linked to is pretty much the only way to shop.

Laurence Beck
    BPL Member

@beckla

Locale: Southern California

I see the firelite 900 pot is listed when I clicked Ryan's link but it still says OUT OF STOCK. I guess it will be replaced with something equivalent next spring maybe.

Anonymous
    Inactive

"Sure, blame us!"

Only if stuff starts turning up on Gear Swap at a markup. ;}

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

"Only if stuff starts turning up on Gear Swap at a markup. ;}"

Psssst. Hey buddy, yeah, you. C'mere. Got some great deals on ultralight backpacking gear. Step over to my office (as he opens his car trunk……..)

Jake Engel
    BPL Member

@jakeismoney-2

I've tried using this link, but all of these items are still out of stock.

Anonymous
    Inactive

"Psssst. Step over to my office (as he opens his car trunk……..)"

And exposes a dozen Rolex's on his arm as his sleeve pulls up…

Viewing 9 posts - 26 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools