Topic

pot input needed for my PackaFeather XL stove

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums General Forums General Lightweight Backpacking Discussion pot input needed for my PackaFeather XL stove

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Darwin Roos

@darwin310

Locale: Great Lakes Area

I'm considering getting an Evernew .9 L "Ultralight " Series Titanium Cookpot (Dimensions: 5.4 x 2.5 in.) or the Evernew 1.3L "Ultralight" Series Titanium Cookpot (Dimensions: 5.9 in. x 3.0 in. ) to go along with my newly purchased Packa Feather XL alcohol stove (http://www.packafeather.com/xlstove.html). Would these be ok for the XL or are they too big?
    I already have an Evernew 600 mL Cookpot. Do you recommend having more than one size pot, such as the one I have and one of the above mentioned ones?

Darwin Roos

@darwin310

Locale: Great Lakes Area

I'm looking to use pots for boiling water to make/hydrate food and also for doing actual cooking on the trail.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools