Topic

MLD Devotion 40 – ? for Carol

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) MLD Devotion 40 – ? for Carol

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Adam McFarren

@amcfarre

I saw the MLD Devotion 40 Spotlite Review. The price and weight look great, but as a side sleeper I’d be worried about the girth. However, the spotlite review was on a prototype bag, and the specs at MLD’s site differ quite a bit. The shoulder grith of a size regular looks to have been expanded from the prototype? Carol, have you been able to try a non-prototype version? Is it truly wider and now suitable for a side sleeper of your shoulder grith?

Thanks,
    -adam

Ron Bell / MLD
    BPL Member

@mountainlaureldesigns

Locale: USA

Hi, I am about to post a new Sleeping Bags page in a few weeks. BPL had a prototype new one. I am tweaking that a bit too. Based on her review and feedback, I am making the top a little bit wider to help take care of the side sleeper note. Also increasing the girth a bit on each size. As always at MLD, any item can be customized since it is made for you after you order. Thanks.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools