Topic

Free $20.00 from backcountry

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Free $20.00 from backcountry

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    P ritch

@flix

Locale: Seattle area

I've been wanting to try the Exped Pillow Pump. For a penny I didn't feel bad for buying it sight unseen.

Zachary Crane
    BPL Member

@zcrane

Locale: Midwest, USA

I just wanted to say that I'm still looking for one of these coupons. If anyone has one that they wont be using, I would be forever in debt to you if you forwarded it to me.

Shoot me a PM or email jsmith_4242ATyahooDOTcom

Thank you.

David Carbiener
    BPL Member

@hikingdave

Locale: Northern California

My email from Backcountry showed up much later than everyone else's. I picked up some Nikwax products for my boots and rain gear. My kids will give me these items for Christmas!

Juston Taul

@junction

Locale: Atlanta, GA

Got my e-mail much later as well. I picked up two 1-liter platypus platy bottles. I didn't really need them, but they can serve as backups. Out the door for a whopping 72 cents. Thanks backcountry!

Barry P
    BPL Member

@barryp

Locale: Eastern Idaho (moved from Midwest)

Got mine Dec 17th. I ordered a First Need cartridge. They shipped it the same day.

I don't know how they pick who gets the 'email'. I spent about $130 with them this past year.

-Barry

Jon Christensen
    BPL Member

@jonnyc

Locale: Midwest

I just was on backcountry's website and just asked a guy in their live chat that I didn't get an email with the $20 and he was able to give me it and took my order online. I don't know if they will put an end to it if to many people do this but figured I would let you guys know. Have a great Christmas everyone.

ps – I did have to pay $7 for shipping but still saved some good money

josh wagner

@stainlesssteel

same story, on website and told em i didn't get the email even though i've ordered from them. they told me the couldn't give me the $20 but would give me 10% off order. i like their CS

Michael Williams

@mlebwill

Locale: Colorado

That is odd – I tried it last night and got the $20… Had them look up my account and to tell me why I didn't get it. Apparently I spend too much!

I paid $5 for a new lens for my Oakley goggles with free shipping – happy Christmas to me!

Viewing 8 posts - 26 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools