Topic

Rab Photon Smock

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Rab Photon Smock

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pedro Arvy
    BPL Member

@pedroarvy

Locale: Melbourne

I was wondering whether anyone has used one of these garments? I have the opportunity to get one at half price but have never seen the thing in real life. It has never been reviewed at BPL either. Prolite Gear sell them here

John Brown
    Spectator

@johnbrown2005

Locale: Portland, OR

Their vapor rise smock is top quality.

Andy Dixon

@sideshowandy

i live in the UK where there have been a few outdoor magazine reviews which rated the Photon highly.

one word of caution though – Rab’s sizing is quite ridiculous – you will almost certainly have to order at least one size up!

i recently purchased (by mail order) the photon vest – i usually take a size large due mainly to having longish arms so i expected my L photon vest to be a little big on me which would allow layering. however i found that the fit was pretty tight – i would consider the size L to really me a smallish Medium!!!

best to try befor you buy…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools