Topic

15% off Backcountry.com in January

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 15% off Backcountry.com in January

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Zachary Crane
    BPL Member

@zcrane

Locale: Midwest, USA

I just received an order from Backcountry. Included was a coupon for 15% off in January. Here are the details on the coupon:

Take 15% off your next purchase in January

Use Code: 4NT-1-69WPG

Offer Valid Jan 1st Thru Jan 31st

Discount valid from 1/1/2010 – 1/31/2010 on full-priced items only. Not valid on skis, ski bindings, ski boots, ski poles, snowboards, snowboard boots, snowboard bindings, avalanche gear, kayaks, and any gear from The North Face, Arc'teryx, Black Diamond, Burton, Red, Anon, Western Mountaineering, Tubbs, or Atlas. Cannot be combined with any other offer.

It's not the best deal, but I thought I'd share anyways.

Jake Engel
    BPL Member

@jakeismoney-2

I think this might be a single-use code, as I got the same thing today with my order and the code is different.

Zachary Crane
    BPL Member

@zcrane

Locale: Midwest, USA

Hmm… well, I guess the first one that get's to it in January can use it. I've got a few more BC.com packages coming, so I'll probably get more codes.

I'll keep one for me and share the rest. Hopefully someone out there can use them.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools