Topic

Twin Peaks / Shangra La 2 / Beta Light size?

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Gear Forums Gear (General) Twin Peaks / Shangra La 2 / Beta Light size?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Michael Febbo
    Spectator

@febbom

I am currently looking for a lightweight winter shelter for below-treeline camping with two people using long sleeping bags (78" long).

This will be used primarly in the Adirondacks and Catskills where I expect a decent base of snow to dig into but do not want to rely on that to create necessary space.

Does anyone know if any of the shelters in the subject heading can fit two long bags without having them touch the walls (side or ends)? The specs make the Twin Sisters and Shangra-La appear large enough, but I have no idea how steep the walls are and if they will touch the bags when we are inside of them.

If I have to, I will go with a large pyramid, but the smaller footprint of these two pole shelters makes then easier to use in the Adirondack woods.
    Thanks,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools