Topic

First Ascent Gear Sale

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals First Ascent Gear Sale

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    David P
    BPL Member

@trailguru

Locale: United States

For those that heard about Eddie Bauer getting back into the Technical apparel, they are having a pretty sweet sale.

Their stuff doesn't seem anything radical as far as design goes but I do like how their down sweater seems more form fitted.

http://www.eddiebauer.com/FIRST-ASCENT/First-Ascent-Mens/index.cat

Jim W.
    BPL Member

@jimqpublic

Locale: So-Cal

I like the Bat Hang Hoodie, though the hood might be a bit large since it's sized for over helmets.

Anonymous
    Inactive

My bat hang is awesome. Its not as windproof as I'd like, but it sure is light weight. The thumbholes make a huge difference in hand warmth, and the hood/zipper give plenty of options for regulating temperature.

Jack G

@nomadjack

Locale: Midwest

Coupon code OPRA09DEC will take an additional 15% off the sale price. Really good deal. Been eyeing the downlight vest for awhile, thanks for pointing out the sale. My credit card doesn't really thank you but some deals are too good to pass up.

Jim W.
    BPL Member

@jimqpublic

Locale: So-Cal

Appears to have free shipping too.

Jeff Vince

@ac_doctor

Thanks for the code! Why fight the malls on Friday when you can get free shipping and 30% off!!!

Jeff

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools