Topic

22% off at BackcountryGear.com

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals 22% off at BackcountryGear.com

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Tim Testa

@michaelredbeard

Unfortunately this great deal does not apply to Tarptents or towards items from independently operated companies. Still a great discount if you are looking to grab something else. The coupon code is Catch 22 and the sale is good through Nov. 25th. Have fun shopping!

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

Thanks for posting. But I wanted to update with a little extra info: I just tried this code, and learned it DOES NOT WORK ON SALE PRICES.

From the site: "The promotion code you entered is good for 22% off ONE regular priced item."

This is a shame, since they've got great clearance prices on a couple of Montbell items…

Tim Testa

@michaelredbeard

My apologies for not pointing that out. I hope that I did not get you too over-excited about that montbell stuff that is on sale :/

Mike Klinefelter
    Spectator

@mjkline

Locale: Southern California

Bummer, the code doesn't work with Western Mountaineering either.

Colin Kelley

@ckelley

Locale: Santa Barbara

Thank you! That coupon is good for Mont-bell anyway. I've had my eye on a UL Wind Parka for a while now and those aren't easy to find at all, much less 22% off with free shipping!

BTW I found I had to enter the code without spaces: catch22

Joe Schroeder

@westy

Tried for my own mont bell purchase with catch22, no luck FWIW. Thanks for posting though. Anyone needing a 30% off stoic coupon at backcountry email me early next week, have two at home and can pass on at least one to someone else (out of town at present). (they have a new stoic insulated bombshell that might be my new winter skilift coat).

Jeff Patrick
    BPL Member

@callmeammo

Just used it today to get some down inners. Pants came out to 117 with free shipping and no tax.

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

"Tried for my own mont bell purchase with catch22, no luck FWIW."

The deal is at Backcountrygear.com, not Backcountry.com.

I just tried it and it works fine. FWIW

David P
    BPL Member

@trailguru

Locale: United States

Thanks for the code

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools