Topic

Woolrich Elite Tactical Base Layers

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Woolrich Elite Tactical Base Layers

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    James Lee

@jleephoto

Locale: Triad

Botach Tactical is having a closeout sale on these merino base layers at $25.00 with an additional 15% off when the code: "stimulus" is used at checkout. http://www.botachtactical.com/woel10mewoba1.html
    I've never worn these but I saw in another forum that they run large. YMMV.

Mang Mang

@mangmang

I spoke with a Woolrich rep today who told me that the Tactical Elite merino base layers run true-to-size, but are not a "muscle shirt fit." Please post the review from the other forum, if you can still find it! (Trying to decide between this and another base layer top.)
    In any case, it's a great deal, and the rep said Botach ordered "tons," so hopefully they won't run out immediately.

Jack Scheckton

@meestajack

Locale: Brooklyn

Thanks for the heads up… I ordered a few pieces.

Went for the medium based on the measurements on their site, but given Woolrich's other clothing I'm guessing these will have a full cut.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

Botach has some pretty good deals on synthetic base layers sometimes.

Michael Williams

@mlebwill

Locale: Colorado

Thanks – I took the plunge – if it is decent quality it is a heck of a deal. However at the time of my order the Stimulus code offered a 10% discount. Also I ordered a top, bottom and pair of shorts and shipping was $14.50 for UPS Ground (a bit high). But overall a great deal so far!

Tim Heckel
    Spectator

@thinair

Locale: 6237' - Manitou Springs

I ordered a shirt and bottom and found them both to be HUGE. Also not the greatest quality. The price is good but don't expect too much.

Jack Scheckton

@meestajack

Locale: Brooklyn

I ordered size medium and they fit like Extra large…

I am going to try to shrink them, wish me luck.

Michael Williams

@mlebwill

Locale: Colorado

I got a mens large in the bottoms – I normally wear a 38" waist and these things are huge – trying to shrink them but going gingerly and it isn't working out too well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools