Topic

Women’s GoLite Jam – $50, free shipping

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Commerce Gear Deals Women’s GoLite Jam – $50, free shipping

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

Right now, Adventure Shed has several colors of the Small and Medium women's packs. $50 even, free shipping. I've never ordered from this place; anyone with any experiences?

http://www.adventureshed.com/golite-jam-womens.html

Zachary Crane
    BPL Member

@zcrane

Locale: Midwest, USA

Wow… a $75 difference between gender models. That almost makes me wish I wa…. no, nevermind.

Seriously though. What a good price! Any idea why it's so cheap vs. the Men's model?

Tim Haynes

@timalan

Locale: Mid Atlantic

No idea… but you can find all of the GoLite stuff much cheaper for women than for men. I'm guessing that like most else, it's just supply and demand.

I suspect they produced more of the women's packs than they had demand for, so as they are transitioning model years, all of the women's packs are going on great sales, but this is the best I've seen for the Jam. Tempting to pick one or two up for friends at this price.

Joe Clement
    BPL Member

@skinewmexico

Locale: Southwest

The great deals are always on women's specific gear. Probably a lack of demand.

Tom Caldwell
    BPL Member

@coldspring

Locale: Ozarks

Well, how many women vs. men are posters on this forum?

James Castleberry

@winterland76

SunnySports usually has some pretty good deals on GoLite women's packs. They currently offer Womens Jam in Medium or Small for $53.95 but also are currently offering 10% off orders of $50 or more and 15% off orders of $75 or more. They offer free shipping on orders of $50 or more and are very reliable. Might want to check them out and compare.

Michael Skwarczek

@uberkatzen

Locale: Sudamerica

not really… but there's no Jam pack at adventureshed for $50. It's $125. The Ion, however, is $50.

But the recommendation to check out sunnysports is spot on, Women's Jam for $53.95.

James, how do you get hold of the 10% discount at sunnysports?

cheers,
    -Michael

BlackHatGuy
    Spectator

@sleeping

Locale: The Cascades

Had a friend order from them (adventureshed). Didn't have what they said they did. Shipped the wrong item. Wouldn't answer emails about when the item would ship. Overall, she had a very bad experience, and would not order from them again.

Scott Ireland
    BPL Member

@winterwarlock

Locale: Western NY

I checked it out yesterday, and it was $50, but as of this morning it's back up to $125. Maybe it was a short term sale?

Thomas Gauperaa
    BPL Member

@gauperaa

Locale: Norway

James: thanks for mentioning sunny sport's special. Got a Jam for my mum for christmas :)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools