Topic

Zpack Blast 26

Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Home Forums Scouting Philmont Zpack Blast 26

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jace Mullen

@climberslacker

Locale: Your guess is as good as mine.

Hey guys,

Has anyone used the Blast 26, or any other cuben fivre packs at philmont? How did you do? Im thinking about using one… maybe.

-Jace

Frank Deland

@rambler

Locale: On the AT in VA

I have the Blast 32 and have used it for 10 days hiking along the Appalachian Trail and will continue to use on my next section hike. I found it very comfortable and the material is quite tough. Since I was in PA and WVA, I probably encountered much more in-the-woods hiking and opportunities to snag it on a branch that you will experience in AZ. Keep it away from sharp rocks as you would try to do with any pack. It should be fine. Unfortunately some of the extras that have become standards in other packs, you have to pay for on the z-pack. I added hip-belt pockets which I like to carry lunch or snack food in. They are ample in size. I also added the opening for a hydration hose.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Forum Posting

A Membership is required to post in the forums. Login or become a member to post in the member forums!

Get the Newsletter

Get our free Handbook and Receive our weekly newsletter to see what's new at Backpacking Light!

Gear Research & Discovery Tools